Local Information

Police and Health Services 

In case of emergency please call 999.

Hampshire and Isle of Wight Constabulary

Non-emergency Tel: 101

NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Non-emergency number Tel: 111

Transport Links   

Bus Times 

Train Times

Ferry Information:


Red Funnel

Hover Travel


The Bay Church Of England School

01983 403284


Primary School: Winchester Park Road
Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 9BA

Secondary Site: The Fairway, Sandown, PO36 9JH

Places of Worship 


        The Broadway, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 9ET

        Tel: 01983 639280

         Station Avenue, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 8HB

        York Road, Sandown, Isle Of Wight, PO36 8ET

        Tel: 01983 404 804

        Carter Street, Sandown, PO36 8EQ

        Tel: 01983 409696

        Hope House, Fort Street, Sandown, PO36 8BA

           Tel: 01983 408388

  • Avenue Road Independent Evangelist Church

          Avenue Road, Sandown, PO36 8AY

        Tel: 01983 403725

        Beechfield Road, Sandown, PO36 8NA


  •  Isle Of Wight James E Mosque Islamic Community Centre. 
         42 Chapel Street, Newport (IoW), Isle of Wight, PO30 1PZ.

         Tel: 01983 867610 


 Local Directory




GP Surgeries and Dentists

Sandown Health Centre/The Bay Medical Centre

Broadway, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 9GA
01983 409292

Sandown Dental Practice, Broadway, Sandown, Isle of Wight

18 Broadway, Sandown, PO36 9DQ

St. Mary’s hospital

Parkhurst Road, Newport, PO30 5TG. 

01983 822099 

Information Services 

Sandown Library - Service Details (iow.gov.uk)

Age Concern

Citizens Advice

Checkatrade: Find a tradesperson you can trust

Mobile Bank

Lloyds Bank Mobile Unit  Fortnightly from 15 January 2021 (excluding bank holidays)


Lloyds Mobile Bank


Isle of Wight Council 

Isle of Wight Council Logo

Isle of Wight Council

Council Tax

Housing Benefit



Environmental Health


Social Care (Children's)

Social Care (Adult)

Island Roads Logo

Island Roads